- International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU) — World union of more than 100 Humanist, rationalist, laïque, ethical culture, atheist and freethought organisations in over 40 countries. Our mission is to represent and support the worldwide Humanist movement. Our aim is a Humanist world in which human rights are respected and everyone can live a life of dignity.
- International Humanist and Ethical Youth Organisation (IHEYO) — The International Humanist and Ethical Youth Organisation (IHEYO) is devoted to promoting the spread of humanism among young people. IHEYO is working together with many groups and individuals around the world. With humanism in practice IHEYO means all humanist, freethinker, laique, skeptic, rationalist, atheist, agnostics, etc. groups.
- Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science — The mission of the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science is to support scientific education, critical thinking and evidence-based understanding of the natural world in the quest to overcome religious fundamentalism, superstition, intolerance and suffering.
- Atheist Alliance International — Atheist Alliance International (AAI) is a global federation of atheist and freethought groups and individuals, committed to educating its members and the public about atheism, secularism and related issues.
- British Humanist Association — The British Humanist Association (BHA) is the national charity working on behalf of non-religious people who seek to live ethical and fulfilling lives on the basis of reason and humanity. (Webmaster’s note: The BHA has an excellent write-up on the history of Humanism)
- Southeast Asian Atheists — This website contains information about communities of non-believers in South-East Asia.
- Indonesian Atheists — “Indonesian Atheists” (or “IA”) was founded as an online facebook community group in Oct 2008, which by now has grown to more than 1000 members
- Malaysian Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics and their Friends — A gathering of Malaysians who are skeptical of any supernatural beings/deities, who do not believe in such Higher Beings, who challenge oppressive religious authority, who were formerly religious or who simply want to contribute more to healthy skepticism and scientific reasoning.
- Thai Atheists — Atheist Facebook groups and pages in Thailand.
- Philippine Atheists and Agnostics Society — Founded in February 14, 2011, the Philippine Atheists and Agnostics Society is a trailblazer of critical thinking, free thought and scientific inquiry in the Philippines. With its monthly activities, the organization acts to make atheism and agnosticism known to Filipino society.
- Filipino Freethinkers — We are the largest and most active organization for freethought in the Philippines. Freethought is a way of thinking unconstrained by dogma, authority, and tradition. To a freethinker, no idea is sacred; all truth claims are subject to skepticism, rational inquiry, and empirical testing.
- Hong Kong Atheists Society — Hong Kong Atheists is a group of like-minded individuals whose long-term goals are to push back against religious influence on public policy, religion’s privileged position in our society, the stigma attached to being a nonbeliever.